One Pot Italian Risoni
- Heat oil in a large, deep-frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes, or until the onions has softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, risoni, stock and pasta sauce. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring regularly, for 5 minutes. Stir in antipasto mix. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until risoni is nearly tender then remove from heat (the risoni will continue cooking upon standing).
- Stir in ¾ of the Parmesan and the basil.
- Serve immediately topped with remaining Parmesan and basil leaves to garnish.
- Any tomato pasta sauce can be used.
- Add ½ teaspoon chilli flakes for a spicy meal.