Roasted Cauliflower, Sage and Garlic Gratin
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced.
- Place the cauliflower and sage onto a large baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Place into the oven to roast for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cool, place the cauliflower and sage into a large bowl along with the garlic, nutmeg, cream and 1/2 of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well to combine. Place into a large baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.