- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 30cm x 20cm (10 cup capacity) rectangular ovenproof dish. Spread half of the salsa over base of prepared dish.
- Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until soft. Add mince and cook, stirring to break up lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add taco seasoning and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add canned tomatoes and bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in rice and remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in a second non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add capsicum and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn, beans and spring onion. Remove from heat.
- Place 3 tortillas over base of prepared dish to cover. Top with half of the mince mixture, then a third of the corn mixture and a third of the 4 Cheese Melt. Top with another 3 tortillas, then remaining mince mixture, half of the remaining corn mixture and half of the remaining 4 Cheese Melt. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Spread tortillas with remaining tomato salsa. Top with remaining corn mixture. Then sprinkle with remaining 4 Cheese Melt. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Stand for 5 minutes before cutting.