Cheesy Sausage And Potato Skillet Bake
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Heat half of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning 10 minutes until brown on all sides. Remove to a plate and cool slightly before cutting each sausage into 3cm thick diagonal slices.
- Add remaining oil and broccoli to same hot pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred. Remove from pan. Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes until soft and lightly coloured. Sprinkle over flour. Stir for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat. Gradually add stock, stirring to remove lumps until all stock has been added. Stir in Dijon and Worcestershire. Return to a medium heat and simmer until thickened.
- Mix through potatoes and sausages. Season with salt and pepper. Top with broccoli and sprinkle with Perfect Bakes cheese. Place under a hot grill until cheese is golden and melted.
- Use any flavoured sausage or chicken sausages if preferred.
- This dish is best made and eaten immediately.