Basil & Ricotta Pesto Spaghetti
When you need to whip up a quick tasty meal to feed the family this tasty pasta is sure to be a winner
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain well and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, place basil, pine nuts, garlic and lemon juice into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add Ricotta and season with salt and pepper to taste. Blitz until just combined.
- Add the pesto and tomatoes to the spaghetti. Gently toss until the pesto coats evenly.
- Serve immediately topped with a few basil leaves.