Zucchini & Sweet Potato Lasagne
- Preheat oven to 170°C / 150°C fan-forced.
- Grill the zucchini and sweet potato slices on each side until lightly coloured.
- Spoon the passata into base of baking dish, top with a sprinkle of Perfect Bakes cheese then layer the zucchini down until base is completely covered. Lightly spread the ricotta over zucchini, then lay down the sweet potato, sprinkle with salt and pepper then repeat the process 2 more times. Finishing with remaining ricotta and Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Cover baking dish with foil and place in oven for 20 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and top with the basil leaves. Allow lasagne to sit for 5 minutes before serving.