Turkey Meatball & Garlic Bread Bake
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, parsley, soup mix and ¾ cup of cheese. Using damp hands, roll 2 level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Drizzle a medium roasting pan or deep ovenproof skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add meatballs. Drizzle over remaining oil. Bake for 8 minutes until they change colour. Shake pan or loosen from the bottom.
- Pour pasta sauce over meatballs and stir to coat. Top with garlic bread slices and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese and bread is lightly golden. Serve with steamed vegetables.
- Find turkey breast mince in major supermarkets. You can use any turkey breast mince or chicken mince but you may need to increase dry breadcrumbs as moisture in mince will vary.
- Increase the buttery garlic goodness by adding more garlic butter to the pre-made garlic bread. Use 100g softened butter mixed with 3 cloves crushed garlic and 2 teaspoons chopped parsley.
- Meatballs can be frozen in one layer on a tray covered in baking paper. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw before cooking.