- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the ragu sauce, heat a heavy-based pot over medium heat. Add splash of olive oil, diced onion and carrot and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef mince and cook until browned, stirring well. Add tomato paste, lowering heat for 2-3 minutes. Then raise heat, add wine, stock, tomato puree and thyme and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 mins, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper if required.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente then drain well. Stir the drained pasta through the finished ragu sauce, and add chopped parsley.
- Place in a large baking dish and top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake in oven for 35 minutes until cheese is melted golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then serve.
- For a little extra kick add 1 teaspoon of fresh chilli & a pinch of paprika in step 2.