Beef Ragu Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the ragu sauce, heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onion and carrot and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef mince and cook until browned, stirring well. Add tomato paste, lowering heat for 2-3 minutes. Add wine, stock, crushed tomatoes and thyme and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 mins, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper if required.
- Cook pasta shells according to packet instructions and drain well. Stir the drained pasta through the finished ragu sauce, and add chopped parsley.
- Place in a large baking dish and top with Perfect Bakes cheese and bake for 35 minutes until cheese is melted golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then serve.
- For a little extra kick, add 1 tsp. of fresh chilli & a pinch of paprika in step 2.