- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 3 Litre (12 cup capacity) rectangular ovenproof dish.
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli for 1-2 minutes in microwave or around 3 minutes using a stovetop steamer until just soft.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Combine chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, rice, spring onion, capsicum and 1½ cups of Perfect Bakes cheese in a large bowl. Season with salt & pepper as desired. Spoon into prepared dish. Whisk together sour cream, stock and garlic in a jug. Drizzle cream mixture over rice in dish. Smooth surface.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup of Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.