- Cook the Fettuccini according to packet instructions. Drain and then set aside.
- Combine the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, egg, ricotta, garlic and ⅔ cup of the parmesan in a large bowl. Season. Shape into 16 meatballs.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium - high heat. In 2 batches, cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until tender. Add cream, remaining parmesan and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add meatballs and cook for 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and serve sprinkled with parsley.
- To freeze meatballs, cook completely at end of step 2. Cool and place in resealable plastic food storage bags. Label, date and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in fridge overnight. Reduce cooking time in step 3 to 3 minutes.
- Fresh breadcrumbs help to keep the meatballs moist and from falling apart during cooking. Simply process 3 slices of day-old bread for the breadcrumbs.