This throw together sausage pasta bake is ready in just 30 minutes. Weeknight dinner sorted!
- Preheat grill to high. Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, until just tender; drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep-frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage mince to pan and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add mushrooms and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Add sauce. Stir to coat. Bring to the boil. Add pasta. Simmer, for 2 minutes or until warmed through and pasta is coated in sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking dish. Top with cheese. Grill pasta bake for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted.
- Top with half the rocket and tomatoes and serve pasta bake with remaining salad on the side.
- You can use a flameproof baking dish or ovenproof frying pan in this recipe. This way you can just top with cheese and transfer straight to oven!