Grilled Tomato Bruschetta
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the bread and cook until bread is charred and golden, turn over and repeat other side. Set aside
- Drizzle tomatoes with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Place on the char-grill pan and cook, turning once, until tomatoes are charred and softened.
- Spread each bread slice generously with Perfect Italiano Ricotta. Top with warm tomatoes and basil leaves. Serve immediately
- For a more garlicky Bruschetta, crush fresh garlic and combine with olive oil. Brush over bread.
- For a twist, drizzle balsamic or vino cotto vinegar over the top just before serving.
- Choose good quality sour dough and cut into thick slices