Healthy Retro Tuna Mornay
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Whisk Ricotta, milk, Dijon, zest and 1 cup of Perfect Melts cheese in a large bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Measure out one cup of mix for next step.
- Place tuna and green onion in a bowl and add 1 cup of ricotta mixture.
- Cook brown rice according to directions. Drain. Spread rice over base of a 2 litre (8 cup) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with peas.
- Spread tuna mix on top of rice. Add egg to remaining ricotta mixture and stir to combine. Pour over tuna layer and spread to edges. Top with breadcrumbs, tomato slices and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with extra green onions. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Add thawed and squeezed frozen spinach on top of tuna layer for an extra serving of green vegetables.
- You can use a 450g packet microwave brown rice instead of cooking your own. Heat rice according to directions