- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 3 litre (12 cup capacity) ovenproof dish. Place on an oven tray.
- Cook pasta, according to packet instructions for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the zucchini, carrot, broccoli and mushrooms and cook, stirring for a further 5 minutes or until tender. Add canned tomatoes and pasta sauce. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta to vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Place half the pasta mixture over base of prepared dish. Top with half the Perfect Bakes cheese, stirring to mix. Top with remaining pasta mixture and Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and heated.
- Pulse broccoli and mushrooms in a food processor to finely chop.