Cheesy Polenta Sausage Bake
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 2.5 litre (10 cup) roasting dish.
- To make polenta, bring the stock and milk to the boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in polenta and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until soft and creamy. Stir through 1 cup of Perfect Bakes cheese. Season to taste. Spread in prepared dish.
- Squeeze meat from sausage casings into small pieces and spread over polenta. Dollop sauce over. Sprinkle over onion and tomato. Spray with oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until sausages and vegetables are beginning to brown. Sprinkle over remaining cheese. Bake for a further 10 minutes until melted.
- Serve with salad.
- This recipe can be made a day ahead up to baking stage and kept covered in fridge ready to go in the oven.
- Instant polenta can be found in supermarkets and comes in two 250g bags within a 500g box.
- Use any flavoured pork sausage you prefer.