Mixed Mushrooms and Pancetta Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Heat the oil in a large frypan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the heat, season and stir through the garlic and thyme. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle over Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the pizza base. Top with the pancetta, and place the pizza into the oven for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove the pizza from the oven and top with the mushroom mixture. Return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes or until the base becomes crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.