Chicken Pesto Panzanella Salad
- Place pine nuts, basil, garlic, parmesan and olive oil in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Coat chicken in the pesto and place into an ovenproof dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, set aside to cool.
- To make the salad, combine the tomatoes and onion into a large salad bowl.
- Shred the chicken and add to salad bowl along with croutons and half the Parmesan. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle over any remaining pan juices and garnish with the remaining Parmesan and torn basil.