These easy cheesy chicken lasagne rollups are the ultimate family meal veggie smugglers with hidden broccoli and cauliflower.
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced.
- Cook pasta, in 2 batches, in a large saucepan of boiling, salted, water for 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove pasta sheets from water and transfer to a board. Add broccoli and cauliflower to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Finely chop broccoli and cauliflower.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, garlic, onion, thyme, broccoli, cauliflower and chicken in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup tomato passata over the base of a baking dish. Divide chicken mixture evenly between pasta sheets and roll up tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll in half horizontally. Place upright in baking dish.
- Top pasta rollups with remaining sauce and sprinkle with Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake, covered with foil, for 15 minutes. Uncover, bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and bubbly and cheese is golden.
- Using a pre-cooked roast chicken from the supermarket or chicken shop makes this recipe even easier to prepare. Easily shred the chicken using two forks or by hand.