- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a medium saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper.
- Melt the butter in the saucepan. Add the flour and stir for 1-2 minutes or until it begins to bubble. Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk to the mixture, stirring until smooth and combined. Return to the heat and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in 1 cup of the Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Roughly chop the pancetta into small pieces. Place the macaroni into a large heatproof bowl. Add the cauliflower, cheese sauce, pancetta, and season with salt and pepper. Stir well until combined and then spoon into a large baking dish.
- Toss the breadcrumbs with the olive oil and thyme leaves. Sprinkle the mixture over the pasta and finish with the remaining Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Perfect served on its own or alongside grilled white fish or chicken.