- Pre-heat oven to 250°C / 220°C.
- Spread pizza base with tomato paste then sprinkle over Perfect Pizza cheese to evenly cover the base, then top with chorizo, onion, capsicum, olives and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl toss parley and rocket with vinegar, set aside.
- Place pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven then top with parsley and rocket, cut and serve.
- If using fresh chorizo instead of cured, cook in a fry pan first until browned. Chorizo can be substituted with salami