- Pre-heat oven to 160°C / 140°C fan-forced.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the 2 eggs, flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour mixture into 12 patty cases.
- Combine the Ricotta, vanilla essence, white chocolate chips and remaining egg. Mix well.
- Dollop the ricotta mixture over the chocolate mixture, and swirl with a spoon.
- Bake the brownies for 30-40 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool completely and serve dusted with icing sugar.
- Delicious made with cherries or raspberries folded through mixture prior to baking.