- Melt butter and chocolate together in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. (time may vary depending upon the microwave wattage).
- Stir in the 2 eggs, flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour mixture into 12 patty cases.
- Combine the Perfect Italiano Original Ricotta, vanilla essence, white chocolate chips and eggs. Mix well.
- Dollop the ricotta mixture over the chocolate mixture, and swirl with a spoon.
- Bake the brownies in the pre-heated oven 160c for 30-40 minutes until firm to touch. Cool completely and serve dusted with icing sugar.
- Delicious made with cherries or raspberries folded through mixture prior to baking. Use small chocolate chips so they stay on the top of the brownies during baking. This recipe maybe also be made in a slab tin then cut into squares when cold.