Air Fryer Mexican Tortilla Boats
- Combine sweet potato, spice blend and oil in a large bowl. Spread sweet potato over the base of a large air fryer basket. Air fry on 200C for 8 minutes, shaking basket halfway until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle chorizo over the top of sweet potato. Air fry for a further 5 minutes until lightly golden. Tip back into bowl. Add 3/4 cup of the tomato salsa and black beans and stir until combined. Divide mixture among tortilla boats. Sprinkle Mexican cheese on top.
- Place boats, in two batches, in air fryer basket. Air fry on 170°C for 4-5 minutes until cheese has melted and tortillas are crisp.
- Dollop with sour cream, remaining tomato salsa and corn salsa (see tip). Top with avocado and serve with lime wedges.
- To make Corn Salsa: For a quick corn salsa, combine a 420g can drained corn kernels, ½ small finely chopped red onion, ½ green chilli finely chopped and 2 tablespoons chopped coriander. Squeeze with lime juice, season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Filling can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Fill boats just before air frying.
- You can roll this filling in flour tortillas and cook in a sandwich press for a tasty lunch wrap or spread between two regular size tortillas and fry in a greased non-stick frying pan on both sides until golden to make a quesadilla.