- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 2 litre (8 cup capacity) ovenproof dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan according to packet instructions for 12 minutes or until al dente. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Slowly add the flour, whisking until combined. Add the milk in batches and continue to stir until the sauce becomes thick and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Stir in 1½ cups of Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Add cooked pasta and oregano to the sauce, stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Place panko breadcrumbs and remaining 1 cup of Perfect Bakes cheese in a medium bowl. Pour in the oil and use your hands to mix until well combined. Scatter crumb mix over the pasta and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a simple salad of your choice.