- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan, over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes or until the onion has softened. Stir in passata and stock, reduce heat and bring to a simmer. Add oregano, stir through the risoni then place the cooked chicken thighs over the top. Cover with a lid or foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and sprinkle Mozzerella over the chicken. Return to the oven with the lid off and bake a further 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and golden. Serve immediately.
- Any small pasta shapes can be subsituted