Cheesy Pizza Pockets
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Grease and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Cut two pastry sheets into quarters. Spread 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce in the centre of 4 pastry squares leaving a 1cm border. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on top. Top with either Pepperoni, vegetarian or Hawaiian pizza filling.
- Place remaining pastry squares on top of filling and stretch over filling, press edges together to seal. Trim edges if required then press a fork around edge. Brush with egg. Fold two corners over the top to form a Danish style look. Brush with egg.
- Place on oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Repeat with remaining pastry, pizza sauce, cheese, fillings and brushing with egg and cook as before.
- The base ingredients quantity is enough to make 4 pizza pockets for one filling. If you choose to make more, thaw out pastry sheets as required.
- You can easily swap ingredients around to make any combo in your pizza pocket.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan on top 10 minutes towards the end of baking for an extra cheesy hit.