- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Using a serrated knife, cut bread in a criss-cross pattern 4 cm apart, without cutting all the way through the bread. Butter bread between each slice.
- Combine garlic, olives, parsley and rosemary in a small bowl then spoon in between each slice
- Combine 4 Cheese Melt and Feta in a bowl. Season with pepper. Push mixture into bread cracks.
- Loosely cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove foil and bake for a further 5 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is golden.