Pie Maker Cheesy Noodle Fritters
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Set aside seasoning sachets. Drain noodles well. Cool.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in noodles, corn, zucchini, carrot. onions, 1 flavour sachet and 1 cup Perfect Melts Cheese.
- Spray pie maker with oil and turn on to heat up. Spoon ½ cup mixture into each hole. Scatter each top with 1 heaped tablespoon of the remaining Perfect Melts Cheese. Close lid and cook for 12 minutes or until golden and set. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Turn pie maker off, wipe out any blackened bits with kitchen paper towel. Spray pie maker with oil again. Fill holes with remaining mixture and top with Perfect Melts Cheese and repeat process to make approximately 10 fritters in total. Keep fritters warm on a sheet pan in a low oven
- Drizzle fritters with sweet chilli sauce (optional). Serve with a fresh salad.
- Any flavoured packet noodle can be used for this recipe.
- You can add 1 cup chopped barbecue chicken or pulled pork. Try using some barbecue pork from the supermarket deli.
- Keep leftover fritters in the fridge for 3 days and reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Or freeze in a sealed container. Thaw in fridge before reheating.
- Pie makers vary in size. This will affect the amount of filling spooned into holes. You will make more fritters if pie maker holes are smaller.