Chicken & Rice Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 3 Litre (12 cup capacity) rectangular ovenproof dish. Spread ⅓ cup of the tomato salsa over base of prepared dish.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium - high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring to break up lumps for 5 minutes or until browned. Add taco spice mix and stir to combine. Add rice, beans, spring onion and 2 tbsps. of remaining salsa. Stir to combine.
- For each enchilada, place a tortilla on a flat work surface. Top with 2 heaped tbsps. of chicken mixture and tbsp. of Mexican Style cheese. Roll up to enclose filling and form a log. Place, seam-side down in prepared dish. Repeat to make 10 enchiladas in total.
- Whisk remaining salsa and diced tomato in a jug. Pour tomato mixture over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve enchiladas topped with avocado, tomatoes and coriander leaves.