- Cook the fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Whisk egg and cream in a bowl and grate half a cup of Perfect Italiano™ Extra Sharp Parmesan and set aside.
- In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium-high heat and fry the bacon until crispy, then add garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Take the frying pan off the heat then add the pasta. While still hot add the cream and egg mixture, grated parmesan and seasoning to taste, then toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately with shavings of Perfect Italiano™ Extra Sharp Parmesan.