To assemble Ravioli
- Place the flour in a medium bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the egg yolks. Use a fork to gently incorporate the egg yolks into the flour until a dough forms. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until the dough is soft and silky.
- Cover with plastic wrap and rest in the fridge for 30 minutes before rolling out.
To assemble Ravioli
- Remove the dough from the fridge and divide into four equal portions. Set your pasta machine to the widest setting and gently dust the machine with a little extra flour. Flatten the dough slightly in your hands and then feed the dough through the machine. Fold the dough into thirds and feed through again. Repeat this process four more times or until smooth.
- Cut the portion in half and continue to feed the pasta through the machine. With each pass, reduce the setting on the pasta machine, and repeat until the pasta is 1-1.5mm thick. Lay the two pasta sheets on a lightly floured tray or surface, and cover with a clean tea towel.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining 3 dough portions to create another 6 sheets.
- Lay one pasta sheet on a lightly floured surface. Create two rows of heaped teaspoons of ravioli filling on the pasta, leaving 5-6cm intervals between each filling, and a 2cm gap around the edge of the pasta sheet. Use a pastry brush (or your fingertip) to lightly brush some water or a small amount of egg white around the filling on the pasta. Gently lay over another fresh pasta sheet. Press the pasta sheets firmly together around each filling to seal the pasta and remove any air. Use a ravioli wheel, a round cookie cutter, or a knife to cut rounds or squares between each filling to create the ravioli. Repeat this process for the remaining filling and pasta sheets.
- Fill the ravioli with a mix of Perfect Italiano Ricotta, roasted pumpkin and herbs. Serve with a quick burnt butter sauce and extra Perfect Italiano Parmesan.