Creamy Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Bake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Arrange the sweet potato and cauliflower into the dish so that the vegetables fit snuggly into the baking dish.
- Combine the cream, milk and garlic in a small saucepan and place over a low heat. Bring to a simmer and then turn off the heat. Stir through the parmesan and the thyme, and then season with salt and pepper. Set aside for a couple of minutes before removing the garlic cloves.
- Carefully pour the cream mixture over the vegetables and then cover the baking dish with foil. Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the Perfect Bakes cheese. Return to the oven uncovered for a further 30 minutes or until golden. The vegetables should be tender when pierced with a knife.
- Remove from the oven and serve.