- Cook the rice and quinoa according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water and leave to drain completely.
- Once the grains have drained and cooled, place in a large bowl along with the beetroot, pistachios, Perfect Italiano Shaved Parmesan and herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large plastic zip lock bag. Use a rolling pin or meat mallet to flatten the breasts into an even thickness. Once flattened, remove the chicken from the bag and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a grill pan over a medium heat and brush with a little of the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from the grill pan and set aside on a plate. Once cooled slightly, slice the chicken breast into thin strips.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and zest in a bowl. Add the dressing and sliced chicken to the grain salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat all ingredients. Divide the salad between plates and serve.