- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place panko breadcrumbs in a large shallow bowl, then stir through parmesan. Combine egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place prepared chicken on one of the prepared trays. Spray with oil.
- Place sweet potato fries on the second tray. Bake sweet potato fries according to packet directions or until golden brown. Bake chicken for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking and spraying with oil, or until golden brown and cooked.
- Stir sweet chilli sauce into mayonnaise. Serve chicken with sweet potato fries and sweet chilli mayonnaise.
- These are also great as an appetiser. Double the batch and serve with your choice of dipping sauces.
- Uncooked crumbed chicken can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months.