Take all the hard work out of a risotto with this no-stir, one-pan oven-baked chicken risotto. Frozen veg make prep even easier.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Remove frozen vegetables from freezer to thaw slightly.
- Heat half the oil in a large flameproof, ovenproof dish over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining oil in dish. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add stock and bring to the boil. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Stir in vegetable mix and peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
- Stir in butter and ¾ cup (100 g) of the parmesan until melted and combined. Return chicken to the pan. Scatter with remaining parmesan and return to oven to cook for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.