Chicken Ricotta Involtini
- Combine ricotta, tomatoes and ¾ cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Dollop two level tablespoons of ricotta mixture in the centre of chicken schnitzels. Lay 3 pieces of asparagus across ways. Roll up and secure with a toothpick or tie with kitchen string.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add involtinis and cook for 7 minutes until brown all over.
- Spoon one third of the pasta sauce in the base of a roasting pan. Arrange chicken on top. Spoon remaining pasta sauce over chicken. Sprinkle remaining Perfect Bakes cheese over chicken and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks or string and serve with salad.
- You can make up Involtini up to 8 hours ahead and store covered in the fridge or make up to the end of step 2 and freeze. Thaw completely before cooking.
- Swap out the semi-dried tomatoes for char-grilled capsicum or use a mixture of chopped antipasto mix.
- Add chopped rosemary, thyme or chives to incorporate a fresh herb flavour.