Crispy Chicken Caesar salad
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, slice evenly into thick slices.
- Add bacon to the same pan and cook 2-3 minutes each side or until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside to drain on paper towel. Crumble or cut into large chunks.
- Pour off 3/4 of the bacon fat from the frying pan and add one tablespoon of olive oil. Heat again and add bread slices. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until crispy and golden. Remove and set aside to cool. Cut up into large croutons.
- Arrange cos lettuce leaves onto a large salad platter. Top with chicken, bacon and croutons.
- Garnish with eggs and drizzle over dressing. Sprinkle over shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing in a sealed container for up to one week.
- If the dressing is too thick, stir through 1 to 2 tablespoons of water.