Grilled Chicken and Pesto Piadina
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, yogurt and a generous pinch of salt. Once a dough forms, transfer to a clean surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth (use extra flour if the mixture is too wet). Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Use a rolling pin to roll the pieces into flatbread (around 5mm thick), using extra flour if needed.
- Place a large non-stick fry pan over a medium high heat and brush with olive oil. Fry the bread for 3 minutes on each side or until charred and puffed. Set aside on a large plate and cover with a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Place a grill pan over a medium high heat and brush with olive oil. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper and cook in batches, grilling for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from the pan, cover with foil and set aside to keep warm.
- To assemble the piadinas, spread a spoonful of pesto over one half of the flatbread. Add a few pieces of chicken, some slices of tomato, a few extra rocket leaves and top with the Mozzarella. Fold the bread over in half and return to a fry pan. Over a medium heat, cook for 3 minutes on each side or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Use pre made Turkish style flat bread for a quicker alternative.