- Preheat oven with oven tray to 220°C / 200°C fan forced.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface until large enough to cover a 30cm pizza tray. Place dough on tray, stretch edge to overhang tray to create a 2cm border. Sprinkle one cup of Perfect Pizza cheese around dough edge while on tray. Pull and press dough border over cheese to create a crust.
- Brush tomato passata on centre of dough and spread out to crust edges, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Brush edge with oil and sprinkle with polenta and parmesan. Bake for 25 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese is golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh basil leaves.
- Cooking time based on using pre-prepared pizza dough