- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C.fan-forced Place 12 patty cases into a muffin tray and set aside.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon into a large bowl. Add the caster sugar and stir to mix.
- Place the eggs, butter, and milk in a jug, and whisk to combine. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Gently stir through the ricotta, lemon zest and 3/4 of the blueberries. Fill patty cases until they are 3/4 full and top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Turn these into a quick dessert by serving warm with extra berries and a spoonful of cream, crème fraiche or extra ricotta.