Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
- Heat half the oil in a large, deep-frying pan over medium heat. Add gnocchi. Cook, turning occasionally for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms to same hot pan. Cook, stirring for 8 minutes, or until soft. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes until soft. Add cream, stock powder, Dijon and water. Bring to the boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Return gnocchi to pan. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Stir in spinach, rind and ¾ of the shaved Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve gnocchi topped with remaining Shaved Parmesan alongside a mixed leaf salad.
- Sprinkle freshly grated nutmeg over gnocchi before serving.
- Sliced asparagus or frozen peas can also be added when the gnocchi is returned to the pan.