- Over a medium heat in a large heavy saucepan add a splash of olive oil and begin cooking eggplant in batches until golden, then remove all eggplant from the pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, capsicum, zucchini & thyme and cook for 3-5 minutes until golden. Then add the olives, capers, tomatoes & cooked eggplant then stir together, cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes, season with salt and pepper and stir through the chopped fresh basil.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 150°C fan-forced.
- Spread ⅓ of the ratatouille mixture into the base of a baking dish. Top with a handful of Perfect Bakes cheese then cover with lasagne sheets. Repeat this process until the dish is full, finishing with the ratatouille and the remaining Perfect Bakes cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until cheese is melted golden and the pasta is cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then serve.
- Add the juice and zest of a lemon to the vegetable mix for a little extra zing.