- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced.
- Cook the pasta shells according to packet instructions. Once cooked, drain pasta and set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a large frypan over a medium high heat. Add the leeks and sauté for 5 minutes or until leek has softened. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes before adding the peas and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta, chicken, ricotta, parsley, and lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine all ingredients. Transfer into a large baking dish and sprinkle over the Perfect Bakes Cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.