- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the pasta shells according to packet instructions. Once cooked, drain pasta and set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a large frypan over a medium-high heat. Add the leeks and sauté for 5 minutes or until leek has softened. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes before adding the peas and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add to the frypan the drained pasta, chicken, Perfect Italiano Original Ricotta, parsley, and lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine all ingredients. Transfer into a large baking dish and sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden brown.