Fast Family Chicken Pie
- Arrange oven shelf to the lower middle position in the oven. Preheat oven 200°C / 180°C (fan-forced).
- Place pastry case onto a metal baking tray and bake for 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, green onions, parsley and ¾ of the 4 Cheese Melt and mix well. Stir though chopped chicken.
- Carefully pour mixture into pastry case and smooth the surface. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden and eggs are set. Cheese should be melted and golden brown. Remove and stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with green salad.
- Ready-made shortcrust pasty cases are available from the freezer section at most supermarkets