Pumpkin, Pine Nut and Ricotta Pizza
- Preheat oven to 250°C / 230°C fan-forced.
- Place pumpkin on a roasting tray, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper and roast in oven for 15 minutes until tender. Remove and toss with the sage, set aside.
- Scatter pine nuts on a separate baking tray and brown them in the oven for a few minutes, then add to pumpkin.
- Spread pizza base with tomato paste then sprinkle over Perfect Pizza cheese to evenly cover the base, top with pumpkin, sage and pine nuts.
- Place pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven then top with heaped teaspoons of the ricotta, cut and serve.
- Try a medley of pumpkin, potato and fennel all roasted together instead of just pumpkin.